Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Mac App

bradmurray August 19, 2018

I can't install the app on my new mac. When I do it's not even asking for my credentials and is logging me in, but the installation wizard just sits on the registration complete page saying that I am logged in. The continue button does nothing. All I can do is quit the app.

I have tried removing and reinstalling the app and it still doesn't work.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bradmurray August 21, 2018

I was finally able to solve this by trial and error. The wizard was pre-launching on the confirmation screen with the "I accept terms" pre-checked, but the continue button not enabled so I would have to uncheck and recheck the box to be able to hit the continue button. Then I would hit continue and it would hang after finding my account. I found that if I unchecked the acceptance and exited and then came back in and unchecked and rechecked the acceptance it finally worked. There's a bad bug in this process somewhere and there is no apparent way to wipe previous settings.

1 vote
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2018

Hi Brad, 

Did you try to search for SoruceTree's saved credential inside "Mac keychain access" and remove them if exist?

Thanks

Adel

bradmurray August 19, 2018

There is nothing stored in my keychain under either "sourcetree" or "atlassian"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events