Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can not Login to GIT sever

I have smartGIT evaulation version and sourcetree. I am able to connect with smartGIT but I am not able to connect with SourceTree. I am getting following error 

Command: perl.exe C:\Users\ketan.shah\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-2.6.10\tools\svn.pl info ssh://ketan.shah@git.zh.coresolutions.com:29418//CBX_LDL
Output:
Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified

Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! ssh://ketan.shah@git.zh.coresolutions.com:29418//CBX_LDL
Output: remote: Gerrit Code Review: hg: not found

Error: abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c credential.helper= -c credential.helper="C:/Users/KETAN~1.SHA/AppData/Local/ATLASS~1/SOURCE~1/GIT_EX~1/GIT-CR~1.EXE" ls-remote ssh://ketan.shah@git.zh.coresolutions.com:29418//CBX_LDL
Output:
Error: Load key "/c/Users/ketan.shah/.ssh/id_rsa": invalid format
ketan.shah@git.zh.coresolutions.com: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

I have checked all keys. It is same key I am using for smartGIt but still there is issue

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey Atlassian Team Oct 22, 2018

Hi 

Are you using Pageant/PuTTY or openSSH for you key management? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Bug Fix: Sourcetree for Windows authentication error when updating to app password

Hello Sourcetree users!!! With the recent removal of Bitbucket Cloud account passwords for app passwords (please see our Bitbucket Cloud community post for details on why we made this change for se...

79,322 views 135 29
Read article

Atlassian Community Events