There are many basic issues with SourceTree that we keep noticing. For example:
1) sometimes I have to close and re-open SourceTree or switch between branches to properly see outstanding count for Push / Pull (red numbers) in the top bar
2) to cancel a merge in progress is not clearly visible
3) the UI does not easily show that there is merge or rebase in progress. The top bar should show the operation in progress with buttons to continue or cancel that operation
4) It takes too long for the UI to refresh to show a new state of the local branches e.g. after adding files or making change in git console. Need to do View -> Refresh often
5) When I delete a feature branch locally and remotely, having the same repo cloned on another PC, I can still see that feature branch in a list of Remotes -> Origin (left sidebar) even after refresh and only if I run Fetch with Prune tracking branches will remove it from the Remotes list.
Can these all be fixed before more advanced features are being worked on for SourceTree ?
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events