When looking on the colors of the branches a few things come to mind that are annoying in the new V2 UI:
1. If you look on the image below bottom part, the 3rd and 4th lines from the left, although different in color look really the same.
2. The crossing of all the colors in the middle is crazy. How am I supposed to guess where the right most yellow line on the bottom (3rd from the right) continiues after the crossing? Is it the right most or 5th right line?
I think a feature suggestions come to mind
1. Add more colors to the palette and make sure they are visually distinct
2. add an option to highlight a line when hovering above it (e.g. I put the mouse pointer over a line and it appears as a thicker line/different color)
3. Maybe change the list so that each row might be in a different height - allowing the crossing lines row to be higher and as a result not have all colors cross over each other