Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is service desk

Itamar Moshayov June 16, 2016

We are using Jira as bug management system, and i'm the head of support and want to see if Jira can function as a CRM system for the support team. couldn't find the support module\ area to check it.
can you please assist?

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

Hi Itamar,

Do you have JIRA Service Desk installed?

If you do have JIRA Service Desk installed, did you create a Service Desk project?

JSD.png

Itamar Moshayov June 16, 2016

where do i find this screen "create project"? i have the button projects in the bar on the left, but there are 2 projects there without an option to create one. is it possible i am restricted to create one? or do we not have this option in my company?

how can i see if i have JIRA Service Desk installed?

thanks for replying

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

You can find the "create project" menu by clicking on "Projects" in the menu bar at the top. Then select "Create Project". If you do not have this option, you might have to ask your JIRA Admin to create the project for you.

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 14.14.50.png

To find out if you have JIRA Service Desk installed, you can go to 'Administration' and then 'Applications'. You can navigate here by using the cog icon on the top-right of the menu bar at the top:

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 14.08.44.png

In the menu on the left, you will find what 'versions' of JIRA are installed. I have all 'versions' installed and see this:

JSD2.png

If you don't have access to this page, you should probably ask your JIRA Admin for help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events