Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i have to make a folder for destination?

chirag sharma July 10, 2013

First i download the source tree, then after i click on the New/Clone

Then i write my Source path but when i write my destination path the clone button will not be click

Plz send me answer

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Is there any complete guid or youtube or any documentation for Source tree

if yes then plz send me link

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2013

A complete guide wouldn't help you here. You need to read the error messages it is giving you to find out what is wrong.

You might also want a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SOURCETREEKB

0 votes

I have done a mistake in DMCA complaint, i send my link in behalf of that third party link.. now i want to resolve plz give me suggestion

plz reply..

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2013

I think you're posting in completely the wrong place. This is an Atlassian customer forum/help system. Nothing to do with DMCA complaints.

0 votes

thank u.. i am bignner to use these source tree

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2013

You need to give it a path on your machine that

• exists
  • is fully read/write enabled for the current user
  • supports the structure of the repo you're cloning (rare, but if you're using an odd file system, it might have strange restrictions on directory names or something)

Note that you've got an error on the source path and creation screen - you might want to look at the details that source tree is offering you when the errors occur.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events