Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do if I want to use more FishEye users than Crucible users with my FishEye/Crucible installation?

Malik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2013

We have an unlimited Fisheye license but only 100 users for crucible. Can you help me understand how this works? Do the first 100 people to use crucible get in and then no more access to anyone else? I'm very confused as to what defines a crucible user and what happens when the (n + 1)th user tries to use fisheye/crucible.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Malik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2013

When a FishEye user is given Crucible viewing rights, they'll automatically be able to see Crucible specific features within your Fe/Cru instance.

Crucible users are defined by enabling/disabling Crucible access via the FishEye Administration panel - just head to Admin > User Settings > Users to edit Crucible viewing privileges.

Regarding the n+1 user, the system will simply not allow you to give the 101st user Crucible rights. Instead, you'll see a warning message stating that your Crucible licensing limits have already been reached.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events