Using a specific screen for "Create Linked issue" screen

Hello,

I have a Service Desk Project ("SUP") where my customers will create "Incidents".

The agents will look at the incidents, and, if they are valid, they will create "Bug" in a JIRA Dev Project ("DEV").

If the agent creates a new bug on DEV, the screen they see is the one we have configured for the "Bug create action" in DEV.

However, if they go through the service desk incident, and they click on "More > Create Linked Issue" and then select DEV> Bug, the screen presented to the agent is not the same one. It's a default screen with less fields than the ones I would like to present to the agent.

How can I use the same screen that appears directly when creating the bug in DEV, in the "Create Linked Issue" screen?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It's not possible. There's zero configuration for that issue operation, unfortunately. 

Thank you Steven!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

53 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you