Our Bamboo environment started acting odd this morning so we decided to reboot the controller and on startup the controller kept crashing. After 3 attempts we shut down all the testagents we had (80 win7 maschines). This worked and we got everything up and running by adding machines in batches. This brings me to the question:
We know that a controller supports up to 100 agents, this we have. There is however no recommended hardwere specs for this controller and we have no indikation of how many branches the IO can handle at once.
I would like to have someone to talk about these things since we are utilizing your limits to max it might be beneficial for boths parts to work out some form of recommended specs.
Unlike Confluence or JIRA, Bamboo is quite different as it depends on how you use your build server. Considerations include:
1. Will your builds have functional tests as part of the plans?
2. Are your plans executed simultaneously? If so, how many plans will be running at any given time?
3. What are the requirements for your running builds, e.g. do they need large amounts of memory/disk/swap space?
4. How many users will be using Bamboo at any given time? Like any web application, the system resource needed is proportional to the load experienced by the server.
5. How many local agents do you plan on running?
More details can be found here.
...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event