Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use git-svn SourceTree for Windows?

Jan Philipp March 18, 2013

I'm testing the new 0.9.0.1 and I'm still missing git-svn capatibilities. Does this feature actually exist but is not available on my installation or is still (hopefully) planned? Is it possible to use a workaround?

I've tried both embededded git (incl. upgrade) and a brand new git-scm.org' one.. both won't help.

If this is still on the roadmap.. are you able to provide a possible milestone or date?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

It's definitely still on the roadmap; in fact as I've ported it there are some parts designed with this feature in mind (since the Mac version supported it already). I can't give a date but we'll be adding as many missing features from the Mac version as fast as we can in the coming months. If you want to track this particular one or upvote it, it's here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-119

Jan Philipp March 18, 2013

Ah, thank you for the fast response.

Indeed, I'm actually using SourceTree for months on OS X. I'm checking our what the app can for my team mates..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events