How to remove the table border in AOD Confluence

bits4fun November 18, 2012

The built-in table GUI designer doesn't allow you to disable the border. this is very useful when you want to structurize information in a table layout, but where the border becomes noise in the overall view.

AOD doesnt allow to modfy the default stylesheet of the page rendering either, so as an end-user, you're stuck using the GUI table.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2012
0 votes
Liz Burns February 20, 2014

No answers to that in over a year, I see. OnDemand certainly blows chunks.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2014

There is an accepted answer above, so I don't understand your comment. I updated it with a bit more information, but, it is certainly possible to do as the live example on my OnDemand site shows.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
0 votes
Christoffer Karlsson November 18, 2012

Hi gstrube,

Maybe I missunderstood your problem - But is it possible for you to create a table manually (macro) instead and skip the border?

For example:

Use the section-macro and then create columns inside that section. By default, border is set to hidden in the section.

Best regards

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events