Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to group multiple deployment projects?

nimnku September 1, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Creating and configuring a deployment project

Hi Team,

I am looking for a solution to do automate my deployment into different environments through Bamboo.

Scenario:

In order to accomplish my total deployment, I have three types deployment to do. 

1.Properties deployment --> APP server

2.API deployment --> Websphere

3.UI deployment --> Webserver

In the same order as above. 

I have 5 build plans and out that 4 build plans has both properties file deployment project and API deployment project. 

I have established the dependancies to trigger the build one after the other. but I am not finding any way to start the API deployment project which is tagged with same build plan.

For ex: Build plan A --> deployment project X and deployment project Y

I have to start the deployment Y after the deployment project X. 

do we have any solution for it in Bamboo? I couldn't see any trigger option for this.

Please help me to find a solution for this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2016

You can use "After successful deployment" trigger, if you want to deploy to one environment after another. Both environments has to be in the same deployment project though! Would that work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events