How do I change the email address associated with my Atlassian account?

I need to keep my Atlassian account but change the email address I login with. The only option seems to be to link my profile to a different existing account.

3 answers

According to this answer, you need to email sales@atlassian.com to have the email address for your Atlassian ID manually changed.

... Unfortunately due to current limitations to Atlassian ID it's not possible to change the email address [online at https://id.atlassian.com/].

In addition, for changes to your my.atlassian.com(licenses,etc) email address, please email sales@atlassian.com

ONLY for changes to your answers.atlassian.comemail address, write me at dennis@atlassian.com and I'll see what I can do :)

I checked the FAQ entry on changing emails and it only applies if you have purchased licenses for an Atlassian product (I am not the registered owner of our corporate license).

Hey all,

With the recent changes of Atlassian Answers to Confluence Questions and Atlassian ID, you can now change the account it hooks ups to via https://id.atlassian.com/profile/services.action smile

That link allows me to change a lot of things, but not my email address. How do I change the email address associated with my account please?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

442 views 83 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you