cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branches disabling themselves

Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

I would like to know why branches keep disabling themselves. It does this in the middle of builds sometimes. I have builds with three stages. The second and third are manual. I can run the branch build and when it comes time to push the button for stage 2 to be initiated nothing happens because the branch I just ran my build is suddenly disabled. I enable it again CLICK SAVE and if I do anything at all besides click run it will disable again.

Very odd behavior. I thought perhaps that it disabled itself on error but it's not consistent about when it does it.

3 answers

0 votes
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

Images describing what I'm seeing.

0 votes
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

We are using SVN but we do not use variable values in the SVN path. Automated branch detection is used. It's the branch that is being disabled, not the plan.

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

If you are using SVN you might be hitting this known issue:

* https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13632

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events