Bonfire Desktop Version?

Have you guys (Atlassian) thought of creating a destop version of Bonfire? I use a product called snagit for taking screenshots for non web based testing but I still have to have JIRA up and running.

Having that product , or something like it, integrate into JIRA would make for testing nirvana.

1 answer

Our products are designed to work tightly integrated. We have designed Bonfire to work with JIRA, helping you work of QA and debug. I believe that if we release a standalone version, we'll be releasing just another product like Snagit, and this is not our goal., but this is not a definitive answer. We are working to help your code work, so we are mantaining our focus on products improvement.

If you want, you can raise a improvement request on, asking for a standalone version of Bonfire. Improvement requests of all our product are very welcome, so we can know what our customers want from our products.

Lucas Lima

Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

174 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot