Edit Button unavailable in Confluence

I am a Confluence Admin we have a page where I am unable to edit and most people in my environment are unable to view. There appear to be restrictions (apparently from a parent page) button I am unable to find the parent page where it is inheriting these restrictions. I have checked all the  parent pages int eh hierarchy. Plus, the page is not showing in the Space or Page permissions (I have adjusted those permissions from the Space tools and still not progress). I have also gone into the lock icon on the page (next to the title) and it defaults to no restrictions. When I try to change the restrictions to see if I can adjust who can view or edit, it does not apply. Does anyone have any idea what to do? Capture3.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

2 comments

Yoga Reddy {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2018

Hi @Daniel Moler

It appears that there are restriction all across the space. As an admin, I will suggest you to add yourself as a space admin to the specific space and then you will be able to see all the pages. If there are further restrictions then you can see the restricted pages from the space tools.
If this does not work, verify the page with the confluence system admin account.

Like Venothan Padayachee likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2018

Hi @Daniel Moler - did you try moving the page to another space or under another parent page?

Which pages are shown when you use Space Tools -> Reorder pages?

Another idea could be that there are different space permissions for a group which are different from page restrictions?

Like Venothan Padayachee likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events