cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring progress of work using estimates in Portfolio 3.1.0

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2019

Hi, Community!

I have read an article about monitoring progress of work in Portfolio 3.2. 

Now I have instaled version 3.1.0, and I have just 1 column - 'Status breakdown', where I see issue progress of work using issue count.

Port_monitoring.PNG

1. Is it possible to see progress of work using estimates in Portfolio 3.1.? 

2. Is it possible to use(watch/edit) live plans (from 2.0 to 2.27) in Portfolio 3.2.? or it is really end of life for classic plans?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2019

Hi @Alexander Bondarev ,

Great questions!

1. Yes, in Portfolio 3.2 we added a progress breakdown bar for estimates as well - check this doc

2. You can still use Live plans today in Portfolio for Jira version 3.0 and above, but classic plans (Portfolio 1.x) are not supported any more

I hope that helps,

Roi | Product Manager

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2019

Hi, @Roi Fine !

Thank you for your answer, but I need your help again:

After updating to 3.3.0 I have a problems with app(look at screen), 

Anyway, I see that the column was renamed to "Progress(issue count)" =)

Portfolio.PNG

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2019

We have defited the problem. 

3.3.0. is not a cause of this)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events