Unable to create alert in Opsgenie

L, Priyanka May 1, 2023

Hi Team,

I am trying to create test alert in Opsgenie. I've filled all the required fields. When I click on create. It gives me an disable icon and nothing pops up later. Is it because of the subscribed model that I am currently on ?. Please assist

Alert_Snap.PNG

Also, the Delete icon is disabled. Could you please assist what's stopping here.

Delete_Snap.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
L, Priyanka May 3, 2023

Hi @John M

I've been given the Admin role but still I am unable to clear/delete alerts or create a new alert. Could you please suggest what else can be checked ? Thankyou!

0 votes
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2023

Hi @L, Priyanka

The delete button being disabled means that you don't have access rights to delete alerts. It sounds like there may be some restrictions on creating alerts as well. I would suggest reaching out to an account admin to adjust your user rights. 

L, Priyanka May 3, 2023

Hi @John M

I've been given the Admin role. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to delete the alerts or create any new alert. Could you please suggest what else can be checked ? Thankyou!

John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2023

Hi @L, Priyanka ,

There are different types of admin roles so it could still be an access issue - for our support team to check it out, please open a new chat window from within Opsgenie, where we will be able to access your instance and tell you what's going on. Thanks!

L, Priyanka May 18, 2023

@Hi @John M ,

We are on the essential plan. Could you please assist how to edit the Admin role. We tried all possible options. We were unable to get the page to edit user role in the essential plan. Please advise. Thankyou!

John M
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2023

Hi @L, Priyanka ,

Can you please open a chat in Opsgenie so we can access your account to review the issue?

2023-05-18_10-19-41.png

L, Priyanka May 18, 2023

Hi @John M ,

I don't see a chat option in my screen. PFB screenshot.

Chat.PNG

John M
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2023

Hi @L, Priyanka ,

Sometimes an ad blocker can cause the chat to be blocked.

If you still can get it to come up, you can also open a support ticket here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events