Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to add incoming call routing for Opsgenie via integration

I want to test the option to setup incoming call routing for Opsgenie, but when I look into the integration tab I am not able to choose that integration, which is shown in the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AwTylvwzE

Any particular reason why I am not seeing this option?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Samir Atlassian Team Nov 29, 2021

Hi @Howard Nedd ,

This is likely due to your plan. Incoming Call Routing is available on the Standalone Opsgenie Standard and Enterprise plans. If you are on a JSM plan, Incoming Call Routing is not an available feature on those plans.

Thanks,

Samir

Thank you Samir. Where can I see plans to add it to my JSM plan?

Samir Atlassian Team Nov 29, 2021

The Incoming Call Routing feature of Opsgenie is not available on JSM plans. You would need to have a "standalone" Opsgenie subscription to have this feature. If you are on a JSM plan, you can "split" your Opsgenie account out from JSM to make it a standalone plan. This will make Opsgenie a separate subscription from JSM.

You can reach out to support via support.atlassian.com if you would like to "split" your Opsgenie account into a standalone subscription.

Like # people like this

Pretty confusing. Not your explanation, that is clear.

Thanks again.

0 votes

Wondering if this relates to alert notification out of Opsgenie instead? This article covers this off: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/send-voice-and-sms-notifications/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Leveraging Atlassian’s Opsgenie and AWS Cloudformation Registry to stay ahead of incidents

In the past, managing IT infrastructure was a hard job. It required a lot of manual effort and it was hard to keep track of all the necessary information (monitoring, scalability etc). Thankfully, as...

2,386 views 0 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you