3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Juan Manuel Garrido April 17, 2018

Information technology.

Joseph Godfirst April 17, 2018

Okay thank you, so is it by asking and get replies or there is something more than  that

LeKisha Boswell April 20, 2018

Ask and you will receive! :)

1 vote
LeKisha Boswell April 20, 2018

The community can help you resolve questions, learn about new features/versions, connect to like-minded users, get support, celebrate accomplishments all while having fun and growing your knowledge about Atlassian products.

In my opinion it's suitable for anyone wanting to learn about Atlassian's products, culture, achievements, history, subscribers, employees and so much more. While much of the community is IT driven considering the roll-out of new features that support the business side  of your organization (e.g., Trello, JIRA's project management, recruitment, document approval)  the community is definitely here for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge.

Atlassian users from all avenues and industries are welcomed.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2018

@LeKisha Boswell Loving this explanation! 😄

LeKisha Boswell May 3, 2018

@Erica Moss - why thank you :) 

0 votes
Eric Anderson December 10, 2020

Since you are "a teacher doing business classes", perhaps you might be interested in checking out the Atlassian Community Industry Group devoted to Education.

There are other Groups and Interest categories as well.  (For example, if you look at the top of this page, this question is posted in the Interest category of Life Sciences.)  Plus there are pages devoted to questions about each of the Atlassian Products/Tools.

More generally, the Atlassian Community pages are great places to get answers for anything having to do with using Atlassian tools.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events