Hello!

Angelina Elser June 29, 2018

This is my first post! I have been using JIRA for about 9 months now, so definetaly a newbie.

5 comments

Comment

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

*waves*  Hi @Angelina Elser
Welcome to the community and to Jira!  It's great having you here!

I hope you have checked to see if you have an Atlassian User Group in your area.  They are a great place to learn more about all of the Atlassian products and connect with other users.

Check out http://aug.atlassian.com for more info on the Atlassian User Groups.

Paulo Alves June 29, 2018

Welcome Angelina Elser! I'm sure 9 months using JIRA is enough to contribute for this community :)

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2018

Hi @Angelina Elser,

welcome to the community! I agree with Paulo and especially newbie sometimes have better questions / perspectives compared to long-time Jira or Jira power users ;)

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2018

Hi @Angelina Elser

Welcome to the community! I've only been using Jira for 6 months, so I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

Brien Matthys July 20, 2018

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events