Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hello Everyone!!

I am new here. I am planning to start using Jira Service Management and I wanted to know what the community was like before I made a final decision.

Best wishes,

Amar Narayan

3 comments

Welcome Amar!

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee Atlassian Team Jun 10, 2022

Hi @Daniel Camargo

Welcome to the community!

Pro tips: to ramp up the product knowledge in Jira Service Management, you can check out free courses the learning path at Atlassian University, and search for specific topics on the Jira Service Management Documentation Site whenever you are stuck with specific features.

Enjoy!

Like Amar Narayan likes this

You are welcome! I'm also newbie here, but I'm definitely sure that technifiser.com is the best.

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Darryl Lee Atlassian Team Jun 10, 2022

Hi @Amar Narayan ,

Welcome to the community!

Pro tips: to ramp up the product knowledge in Jira Service Management, you can check out free courses the learning path at Atlassian University, and search for specific topics on the Jira Service Management Documentation Site whenever you are stuck with specific features.

Enjoy!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Don't F&*% the planet.

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our gl...

1,191 views 6 39
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you