It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Roadmap: visualize dates for individual issues Edited

In the new JIRA roadmap I can see a date block (red block in screenshot) for the Epics created, but not for the individual issues belonging to that epic.

Individual issues have also start and due dates set

Screenshot:Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 17.45.43.png

What I want to do is add several epics, e.g. Infrastructure, Mobile App, Integrations,... and add individual issues to these epics with start and due dates and visualize dates of individual issues on the roadmap

Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

Ah I just saw this related issue which explains this is currently not possible

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Next-Gen-project-roadmap-task-due-date-visualization/qaq-p/1304549

Love how a feature, a very essential and basic one, was stripped out over 18 months ago, lots of votes to restore/fix, and saying it isn't in the 'next-gen' (allegedly a step forward, not backward) is listed as "Solved".

Like Taylor Fry likes this

Agreed this is bullshit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing manual board clearing for your next-gen Kanban board!

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Ivan, and I’m a Product Manager on Jira Software Cloud. Project admins are spending hours a week tracking their team’s work on their boards. End users use the b...

74,131 views 32 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you