It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Could not integrate with Eclipse Edited

I am unable to integrate Jira(Atlassian Connector plugin) with Eclipse. After providing correct credentials, I am getting Invalid credentials error. Please help

Thanks in advance!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Jun 19, 2019

Hi @Vikash Anand ,

If you are using Jira Cloud, then there are chances that you need to use an API-Token instead of the password to connect since basic authentication with username and password has been deprecated as announced long time ago.  For details see:

However, looking at the marketplace page for the add-on it looks like this is only available for Jira Server:

Therefore, can you kindly let us know:

• If you are using the Atlassian Connector linked above or any other tool (provide a link if possible)
  • If  you are using Jira Server or Jira Cloud and in case you are using Jira Server, let us know the version as well.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

416 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you