Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent does not receive password reset email

Shpendi Rakipi September 4, 2020

Dear all,

We are having issues with one of the agents in Service Desk. She tried to send the e-mail to reset the password of her account. After several times, I tried to send the same email from User > Prompt Password Reset but she does not receive any of them. 

Any other advice on how to act?

Regards,
Shpendi

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2020

Hi @Shpendi Rakipi ,

I have found that often when this happens that Atlassian has blacklisted the email address for some reason.

I would submit a support ticket to Atlassian to make sure the email address of the user has not been blacklisted.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

See if you can approve this anwser.  :-)

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2020

That is because this was created as a Discussion and not a Question. I will see if someone from Atlassian can move it over. 

0 votes

I want to mark this answer as accepted but the button is not showing

0 votes

Thank you @John Funk

Hopefully I'll get a speedy reply for them too.

Regards,
Shpendi

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2020

Hi @Shpendi Rakipi ,

I have found that often when this happens that Atlassian has blacklisted the email address for some reason.

I would submit a support ticket to Atlassian to make sure the email address of the user has not been blacklisted.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events