Partner Webinar Opportunities: January 2022

Hi everyone 👋,

I really like the format of the webinar opportunities summary that @Jimmy Seddon posts monthly on the Welcome Centre group. It's a great place to go to check that you didn't miss anything. We had a chat and came up with an idea to do the same for Partner webinar opportunities 🤓

I created this roundup, if there is anything I missed please tag me in the comments and I'll add them 😌 Thank you!

Title  Partner Date 
 Introduction to Jira Align Expium  6 Jan 2022
 Introduction to Portfolio Management in Jira Expium  13 Jan 2022
 Jira Software for Legal Onpoint  19 Jan 2022
 Moving to the Atlassian Cloud Series - Part 1 - Should I go to Data Center or Cloud? SPK and associates  20 Jan 2022
 Introduction to Confluence Expium  20 Jan 2022
  Methoda  20 Jan 2022
  Eficode 25 Jan 2022
Introduction to Atlassian Tools for Business Teams Expium 27 Jan 2022
How to keep collaboration smooth with Confluence, JSM, and Microsoft 365 yasoon, B1NARY, Old Street Solutions, Spectrum Groupe  27 Jan 2022
Webinar 3: New Verve presents Atlassian in Scotland 2021 New Verve  27 Jan 2022

6 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

I needed this page :) Thank you @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! 💙

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2022

I'm happy this helps. Let me know if there are any webinars or events from Old street solutions @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 🙏

Nourhan Gamal - Infosysta
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2022

That's really helpful, we will be part of this list soon, i will let you know once we plan for our webinar @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

Ellie Behling January 19, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thanks for doing this awesome round-up! I'd like to submit our upcoming webinar for your February round-up: 

Building the Executive Dashboard in Jira

Atlas Authority

22 February 2022

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2022

Thank you @Ellie Behling , I’ll make sure it’s included in the February roundup! Also… what a great date (my b-day 😳🤓)!

Like Ellie Behling likes this
Ellie Behling January 20, 2022

@Nikki awesome thank you! omg how funny. WHOA, you know I actually just now realized it will be 2/22/22? That seems like a pretty magical birthday!!!! (...Or time to host a webinar about Jira dashboards 🤓)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events