Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Partner Webinar Opportunities: January 2022

Hi everyone 👋,

I really like the format of the webinar opportunities summary that @Jimmy Seddon posts monthly on the Welcome Centre group. It's a great place to go to check that you didn't miss anything. We had a chat and came up with an idea to do the same for Partner webinar opportunities 🤓

I created this roundup, if there is anything I missed please tag me in the comments and I'll add them 😌 Thank you!

Title  Partner Date 
 Introduction to Jira Align Expium  6 Jan 2022
 Introduction to Portfolio Management in Jira Expium  13 Jan 2022
 Jira Software for Legal Onpoint  19 Jan 2022
 Moving to the Atlassian Cloud Series - Part 1 - Should I go to Data Center or Cloud? SPK and associates  20 Jan 2022
 Introduction to Confluence Expium  20 Jan 2022
  Methoda  20 Jan 2022
  Eficode 25 Jan 2022
Introduction to Atlassian Tools for Business Teams Expium 27 Jan 2022
How to keep collaboration smooth with Confluence, JSM, and Microsoft 365 yasoon, B1NARY, Old Street Solutions, Spectrum Groupe  27 Jan 2022
Webinar 3: New Verve presents Atlassian in Scotland 2021 New Verve  27 Jan 2022

6 comments

I needed this page :) Thank you @Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ ! 💙

Like Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ likes this

I'm happy this helps. Let me know if there are any webinars or events from Old street solutions @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_ 🙏

That's really helpful, we will be part of this list soon, i will let you know once we plan for our webinar @Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ 

@Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ Thanks for doing this awesome round-up! I'd like to submit our upcoming webinar for your February round-up: 

Building the Executive Dashboard in Jira

Atlas Authority

22 February 2022

Thank you @Ellie Behling , I’ll make sure it’s included in the February roundup! Also… what a great date (my b-day 😳🤓)!

Like Ellie Behling likes this

@nikki awesome thank you! omg how funny. WHOA, you know I actually just now realized it will be 2/22/22? That seems like a pretty magical birthday!!!! (...Or time to host a webinar about Jira dashboards 🤓)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Mini New Cloud App Roundup: Admin Tools

Last week in our Mini New Cloud Roundup: Project Management we introduced a new six-week mini-series in honor of the Atlassian Marketplace's 10th Anniversary! In addition to our monthly roundups, we ...

56 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you