ViewStatuses page error

Hi Expert,

When I try to go "ViewStatuses.jspa" then appear en error and can't go to this section.

Could you please help me regarding this issue?

Have a look screen shot below:

Thanks

Mohin

3 answers

0 votes

Are you going there via the administration menus or from a bookmark/url? Could you make sure you follow the link from the menu?

Could you try a differen tbrowser?

Hi Nic Brough,

Thanks for your response.Yes,I am going there via administration menu and already try to all browsers.Currently appearing the follwing error:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Could you help me regarding this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

That's the server not responding to the request at all. It's possible that your Jira is running too slowly to cope - is the rest of it running ok?

Also, going back to firefox, could you try it in "safe mode"?

Hi Nic Brough,

I already try to access this section using firefox "safe mode" but failure.I can access others feature of Jira except status section.

Today I discovered above error.

Could you please tell how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

That looks like the server is too busy in general, or is unable to render the page because it's taking too long.

If it is only the status list page, then I'm a bit stuck. I can imagine a couple of ways to break it (having vast numbers of status, or including jsp or html in it, or in the announcement banner, that throws it into a loop. Maybe.), but haven't run into any those specifically, and I'm really guessing.

So, two more questions

• Have you any javascript related to status, either on the status descriptions or in the announcement banner, or hacked into your code?
  • What does your log file say when you try to reach that page?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,798 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot