Problem while associating project to priority scheme.

S Kar September 20, 2022

When I am trying to associate a project to priority scheme then I am getting all the already associated project in priority scheme in next page ( issue mapping screen) but ideally in next page only the new selected project should be visible to map the priorities of issues of new project. 

Please help how to resolve this issue. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hi @S Kar ,

priority scheme is the only scheme that you need to associate to the project from priority scheme side (and not from the project admin side). You need to click to associate and then all the other project will be showed. At that list you need to add your new project.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

S Kar September 20, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ @ Actually I am following the same procedure but when after selecting project I click next then in next screen where I need to map priorities of existing issues of project to new priorities as per priority scheem there I am getting all the projects those were already associated to priority scheme but ideally there should be only new selected project.

I am afraid if I will map issues priority and will save then it can hamper other projects priorities. 

Suggest an answer