JIRA not displaying development section information properly

My company is using Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence 4.9.1. We have the three tools integrated and they seem to play well. However, I have these two problems.

1. From JIRA, I create branches from a forked repo in Bitbucket. In JIRA, the branch names are never displayed in the Development section. However, if the repo is not a fork, the branch names are displayed.
  2. I create Git commits in my local repo using JIRA issues numbers in the commit message (ie, "JJ-1 my change for production.") . I push the commits into Bitbucket. If the repo is a fork, the commit count changes in the JIRA issue but it can take from 5-30 minutes for the count to change. If the commits are made to a non-forked repo, the commits are displayed and the count changes instantly.

All these problems occur only when the interaction between JIRA and Bitbucket involve a forked repo. Wht is that?

2 answers

Can someone give me some information about this subject?

Same problem here.

When will it be fixed?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

90 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you