Insight Objects Search

e200932 May 20, 2022

I see, only option to search objects by selecting in particular schema, what i was looking is one click option to search objects from all those available Schemas/object types. Is there any such options(master search) available?

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Hi @e200932 - There is not an advanced IQL search like within Jira, but you do have the basic "Search Objects" at the top right of the screen

e200932 May 20, 2022

Hi Mark,

Yes, i could see "Search for Objects" option. With IQL/Free text option, it searches objects within one Schema/object type & gives result. 

But, i was looking is one click option to search objects from all those available Schemas/object types. Is there any such options(master search) available?

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

This is for cloud, but I'm able to perform a basic cross-schema search at the root of Insight:

https://INSTANCE.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/insight

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events