How to delete subscription from hidden filter?

Alex gee April 6, 2017

I have an issue where I made a very broad filter and subscribed to it in order to get information about whenever someone in our JIRA cloud instance mentioned a service I was responsible for. I'm no longer responsible for that project so I want to kill this subscription. However I cannot locate the filter in the UI yet I am still receiving messages from it. What do I do in this situation?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2017

What happens when you click on the filter link in the subscription email? Is it taking you to that filter? If so, you can subscribe from there.

If not, you will have to figure out who the owner of the filter is and then  get their help to remove the subscription. Or contact the JIRA admin ti do that for you.

Alex gee April 7, 2017

I'm not getting a digest email I'm getting automatically subscribed to any case that matches the filter words "push notification". I feel like I'm missing something obvious here.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2017

You mean, you are automatically becoming a watcher on those tickets? Did you create those tickets or comment on them?

What happens when you query for watched issues? Do you see them?

Suggest an answer