How can I customize the jira filter columns displayed from JQL?

I am current writing a JQL that contains subqueries through the use of scripRunner jira plugin. The main query The subquery references issue tickets from another project. 

Is it possible to to display the column data pertaining to BOTH the main query and the subqueries?

Another way to ask this is, are they anyways for my to choose what options are displayed in the columns setting for a filter?

image.png

1 answer

0 vote

Select the option 'Filter' shown in your screenshot. The columns you select will then be associated with that specific filter.

I am trying to add additional columns to that column option (my screenshot). How are those columns populated? Can I add additional column dislplay options?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

124 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you