Can we make the linked issue field to display a serial number (custom field) and not the key?

Devarajan Mani July 6, 2024

I want to search the issue with the custom field value (Serial number of a product) to link the issue. Any suggestions or plugins would be helpful. Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2024

Hi @Devarajan Mani , thanks for your question.

I have used an app for a similar use case, in the sense that the customer wanted to be able to view more related attributes at the table level of the linked issues.

The app is called Issue Matrix, where you can specify exactly what information you would like to see from the linked issues in a table, where you could include the Serial number.

I am not sure about the functionality, in terms of being able to search by the Serial Number field in order to add or link issues, but you can install a free trial of the app and see if it can meet this requirement.

I hope this helps you but if you have other questions, please reply with your feedback.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events