Can i use my own Local Linux Server for Jira Data Center?

IT Comma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2023

It is possible to using our own local server to configure Jira Data Center besides of using cluster server(AWS, Azure ETC)?
We want to use our local linux server to configure the Jira Data Center.

Note: The product we asked above is for Data Center not Cloud, so we want to confirm if that we can using our local server here.

2 answers

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Yes, Data Center is actually working similar as Server it could be installed on every server listed in the supported platforms

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/supported-platforms-938846830.html

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Hi @IT Comma 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Ofcourse, you can use your own local linux server to setup Jira Data Center on a single server (also known as non-clustered, or standalone Data Center). You can refer - Running Confluence Data Center on a single node  for more details on the setup. Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events