Backlog > Releases > Done issues are displayed as issues in progress

Hello All,

I have faced the following bug when I added a release version and assign at least 100 issues but DONE issues shown as issues In Progress ( I have clicked on yellow column and made a pic)

Снимок экрана 2017-03-08 в 14.19.26.png

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Have a look at the working board your issues appear on - are they all in the far right hand column?

What do you mean by looking at the board ? I've checked one of those

status - done

resolution - fixed

Ok, pick one of the 88 issues that you think should be done but is showing as in-progress.  Go to the issue view and check two things

1. What colour is the current status?
  2. Towards the bottom right, is there a panel with "show in board"?  If there is, click it and choose a board.  Where is the issue on that board?

1. Red
  2. Done

I guess the reason is related with resolution. Am i right ?

1. The status should not be red, it will be blue, yellow or green.  So I'm not sure what you're looking at.  Could you give us a screenshot of the issue fields to the right of the "details" panel - where status, resolution and version(s) appear?
  2. Ok, good.  Is that "done" column on the far right hand side of the board?  There are no columns to the right of "done"?

Снимок экрана 2017-03-08 в 15.20.56.png

Ah, that answers most of it.  You have set up your "done" status to be "in progress".  That's why it's yellow.

Go to the workflow and edit it, changing the status category to "done".

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

76 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you