Cannot edit cells in Timesheet

robert_janik December 31, 2018

Hi,

I really don't understand why you use experimental versions at the end of the year. I need to complete it now, so I don't have too do it on new year, but I cannot edit damn cells in Timesheet.

I refreshed browser numerous times and still noting. I saw popup which allows to edit field, but I could move workload only on one cell, not on others.

It's really nasty bug. But why I have to suffer at the end of the year, when I would like to relax. Instead I have to fuck with Jira.

I cannot even send this through "Help us improve JIRA". It gives me error:

Oops! Something went wrong...

There was a problem submitting your feedback, likely due to the configuration of this form. You might want to contact the site owner to let them know about this issue.

3 comments

Comment

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2018

Hi Robert,

Could you please clarify if you are using Time Entry or anything else?

Note, in Time Entry, there is pencil icon to open Edit Worklog dialog.

Thank you.

robert_janik January 2, 2019

Clicking on pencil didn't work in Safari. Only once the popup for editing showed up after about 30 seconds.

Today I managed to remove invalid record through calendar.

Clicking on Pencil seems to be working, but it's not reliable and it takes about 10 seconds for the popup to show up, so it's confusing if it does anything when you click on pencil.

TimeSheet.png

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2019

Sorry, I thought you're using different app. Someone from Tempo might take care of it.

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2019

Hi Robert,

Can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) and add information about the version of Tempo and JIRA you are using.

Can you please also add information if you are using the Timesheet approvals or the Scheduler and if you have the permission to edit own / all worklogs.

Regards, 
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

robert_janik January 8, 2019

We are using version 

v7.11.1#711001-sha1:ea73d62

I'm using timesheet approval, but December was not sent for approval yet, so editing should have worked. 

I can only edit to my timesheet.

Anyway, editing works now. It's possible that our company upgraded in January and the issue occurred on older version.

Thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events