Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Error Message

Jamie Pavlunenko April 7, 2023

I am getting an error message "Something Went Wrong" "Refresh the Page and Try Again" on all of my boards' workflows since yesterday (new and existing boards). 

Is anyone else having this problem? 

All of my projects are team-managed projects.

2 answers

0 votes
Ira Sofian April 9, 2023

hi there, my team is facing the same issue as well. 

Jamie Pavlunenko April 10, 2023

We put in a ticket and this was the response in case you have not yet: 

Hi Team,

We hope you're doing well!

We're currently investigating this incident (Workflows for all "Team-Managed Projects" are throwing the generic error "something went wrong" when attempting to edit the workflow) affecting some of our Jira cloud sites.
We will provide more information as we work to identify the root cause and when the issue is fixed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Jamie Pavlunenko and welcome to the community, Before doing anything that @Nicolas Grossi said, please provide more info on your problem.

• Did you change anything on your workflows?
  • Does this happen only to you, or to other members as well?
  • Did you try to change your browser and see if the problem persists?
  • Sometimes it's good if you even change internet access.

From what I see from https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/, there isn't any incident reported (yet).

Jamie Pavlunenko April 7, 2023

Thanks @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ I have not changed anything recently on any workflow.

• I did make some basic changes to one of my newer boards earlier in the week (added new done columns, one standard transitions, etc.). But it is happening on all of them.
  • Another member told me that she could not get into the board at all but she is definitely still a member on the member/role list.
  • I use Chrome, but I did try it in Edge with the same result. 
  • I will try tethering my laptop to my phone to see if its somehow my internet access, but I get the feeling that is not it. 

I just rechecked and it is not software, but Jira Work Management. I need to repost to another forum I think. Can you help me with that?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

I'll move your post to Jira Work Management questions, no worries about it.

JWM works fine as well https://jira-work-management.status.atlassian.com/ and on my instance I don't have any problem seeing the boards on JWM team managed projects.

Can you go to the project settings of the projects? Can you see what role you have?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events