No cloning of projects

Luisa Fernanda Quintero Ariza February 4, 2022

Good morning

I need to clone this project https://choucairtesting.atlassian.net/jira/core/projects/DR/board

But I don't see any field that allows me to clone projects.

jira.png

Can you please tell me how.

Thank you

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2022

Hi @Luisa Fernanda Quintero Ariza - can you please share what the goal in cloning is? we're working on this area and would love to learn more please!

Luisa Fernanda Quintero Ariza February 7, 2022

Hi @Ron Levy 

I have a project created a long time ago, the person who created it is no longer in the company and we do not know what kind of project it is, so we can create it from scratch, but we have tried with several projects and when we do the integration with UpRaise in the tasks, it does not change to any progress status, we had support with someone from UpRaise and they told us that it is because the resolution field is not in the projects we created.

Because of this incidence, it is better to clone the project that works for us and work on the new one that is cloned.

Because as I said I have tried with all the projects and none of them has worked for us :(

Like Ron Levy likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Jose Santiago Castaño February 4, 2022

Hola, actualmente mi equipo hizo la integración de la aplicación de Deep clone, la cual sirve para clonar proyectos, pasar incidencias a otro proyectos y muchas más opciones. 

La puedes encontrar en el apartado de aplicaciones de jira.

Luisa Fernanda Quintero Ariza February 7, 2022

Hola Jose, gracias si la probé y me funciono pero el tema es que es paga  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events