Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring forward with March updates 🌸 Gradients, Jira Software importer, enhanced nesting, and more

Hi Community!

We’re back with a freshly picked bouquet of exciting Spring releases.

Background colors and gradients

Gradient.png

Give every one of your projects its own look. With 40 solid colors and 5 gradients to choose from, you can customize your tasks' home however you like.

Import from Jira Software

JSW import.png

Not sure if a software or business project type works better for you? Bring your data over to Jira Work Management and give it a try — no need to start from scratch or lose any progress. With our newest importer, you can spin up a new project in just a few clicks to see how your tasks would fit.

Enhanced task nesting

Task nesting.png

Check out the latest updates to List view, where all tasks under epics are now seamlessly nested. No more hunting through endless lists or timelines to find related tasks, or creating tasks out of context. We hope this critical improvement makes your job easier.

Issue creation enhancements

Issue creation.gif

You can now create issues anywhere between cards and rows in the board and list views. Plus, as long as the transition rules are respected, you can also create issues directly in any status column or grouping on the board and list views.

What do you think about these updates? Let us know in the comments!

4 comments

Stephen Elkington April 11, 2024

For me, the nested tasks in list view needs to be replicated on the timeline view. Is this in the works?

Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024
Like • Stephen Elkington likes this
Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

I'm curious about the intention behind the "Import from Jira Software" functionality...what is the problem it's solving? Couldn't we just....make a software project and use "move"?

Stephen Elkington April 23, 2024

@Abby Stiris  is there a timeline for this release? I seemed to think I'd read mid May, but now having read that again I cant see it.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events