Work Management List view in Software Development projects

Phil Wait April 25, 2023

The List view from Work Management is quite nice, and company managed software development project users are getting jealous.

Is there a way for me to create List view in an existing Software project?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hi Phil,

No, the List view is not available for Jira Software.

Phil Wait April 26, 2023

Thanks @John Funk I'll reach out to my TA/CSM to express my displeasure.

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Phil Wait

the list view is Work Management only. I am not personally aware of any plans to change that.

This being said, if you are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/list view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. On top of that, it offers a number of advanced features, from bulk editing via copy/paste, to support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping, sum-ups, or conditional formatting. Plus, JXL works in (and across!) projects of any type, including Software projects!

This is how it looks in action:

jxl-basics.gif

JXL integrates into the project sidebar, making it easily discoverable to all your team members, and many of our customers use it successfully as an extension to Jira's native issue views.

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Phil Wait April 26, 2023

Thanks Hannes, I'll float it past the user.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events