Hello Jira Admins and Jira community gurus.
I’m learnIng to Jira workflows and would like to organize all status buttons to display under the Workflow button instead of having some status buttons under Workflow and others next to it. To me this is really confusing and I worry other users would be stomped as well. My admin said placing all status buttons under workflow would be a global change that would impact all projects. So my questions are:
1. Are there no workarounds to only apply this change to one project in the on-prem instance?
2.Does the default display really come split out of the box to where half the buttons are hidden under Workflow, while the other half are displayed next to it? Do others find this intuitive?
3. Font, color, size and look and feel - is it possible to configure these as a project Admin?
4. How can I view rights that map to roles (ie who can do what?
This sounds like you are still using the old interface for issues or you are using the Server version and not Cloud. Can you post a screenshot of that?
2. Regardless, no, you can't change that - only which buttons are displayed versus what's under the Workflow dropdown. This is done by using the transition property of opsbar sequence.
3. No, not in Cloud. And not sure with Server - there might be some things that can change and not others. Check Settings > System and then the look and feel (or whatever Server calls it).
4. Project Administrators can map roles to users.
Hi @John M Funk, thank you so much for the quick reply!!
Yes, def using the old, non-cloud version. I wish I could post a screenshot but everything lives in our air-gapped network, which makes this so much more interesting.
I really really appreciate your help.
👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event