I do not get a notification email

Shani Michaeli January 9, 2022

I do not get a notification to my email even though I define it on the jira's setting.

- I checked in all the folders in my mail including spam.

Please advise

jira.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Shani Michaeli February 10, 2022

@Jack Brickey @Alex Mulman

Hi Jack, can you please guide us on what we should do to solve this issue?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022

Hi @Shani Michaeli , Welcome to the community. So those settings are your personal settings however the project settings are the master notification settings. That is, if the project administrator did not enable notifications such that you would receive them normally then you may not receive notifications. If you are an admin can you go into your project settings and then notifications and access which notifications are enabled for which roles or groups and if you're in any of those roles or groups?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

@Shani Michaeli , if you are using CMP projects then in your project go to project settings – notifications. In the notification scheme have a look at the various events and which groups or roles would receive the notification. Finally within the administration section for your instance under user management and groups you can look and see who is in those groups and roles that should receive notifications.

Here is more info:

related CMP documentation - creating-a-notification-scheme 

if you happen to be using TMP projects please have a look at this document - customize-notifications-in-team-managed-projects 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events