How come I cannot see child issues under a custom issue within Jira Roadmap?

Clifford Perea September 6, 2022

A custom issue was created and placed as a child to the Epic issue and underneath the custom issue the rest of the issues are tied to it as children (Story, Task, Bug). I am able to see Epics and the custom issue within roadmap, but stories, tasks, and bugs are not showing up underneath the custom issue when I try to open up the custom issue to see it's children. Is there a setting in Jira roadmap where I can identify, which issues I want shown in roadmap when I open up all the issues? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Clifford Perea , and welcome to the community!

My first guess would be your issue hierarchy might not be reflecting the scenario you are expecting. Have you checked the Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy configuration page?

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex! I haven't viewed the Advanced Roadmaps configuration page. How do I get to it? 

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2022

It will be on this page  https://[YOURSITENAME].atlassian.net/secure/PortfolioHierarchy.jspa

Thank you

Like Alex likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events