How can I do to show only the problems of the project that is open, using the parent link field?

Marc Molina August 20, 2019

Hi everyone!

When using the parent link field, all the issues of the projects that I have created are shown.

Is there any way to just show the issues of the project that is open?

Best Regards!

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Molina August 21, 2019

up

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2019

Hi Marc, I’m a bit confused by your question. Can you please elaborate? Where and how are you viewing issues? Are you on a Kanban board, advanced search, etc.

Thanks for reply @Jack Brickey

I have 5 projects created in my Jira cloud, I work with initiatives that links with the parent link field, Well, when I create a new initiative, when selecting the parent link field, I want to see only the possible issues of the project I am using, not all the possible issues of all the projects.

For example I have project A and B, in project A I have the Module test, and in the project B I have the Module test 2. When I'm going to create a new initiative and I selected the project A, in the Parent Link tab, I only see the issue Module test, not the issues Module test and Module test 2.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2019

so I'm guessing you are using Portfolio? I do not and am not familiar with how initiatives works TBH. If this is the case I would add portfolio to your tags.

Yes I'm using portfolio, thank you anyway Jack!

Suggest an answer