How can I create alternative workflow for my task when don't have a administrator rights

soju chacko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

I need to create a workflow for my project but I don't have administrator rights and to get approval is a different story and very time consuming do we have any alternate methods or approach to create workflows please help

2 answers

2 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Hello @soju chacko 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Another alternative is to ask your administrators to create a Team Managed project for you and specify you as the Project Administrator. Project Administrators can customize the Workflows, Fields, Issue Types, and more specifically in their Team Managed projects.

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Welcome to the community, @soju chacko.

Unfortunately, only Jira administrators can create workflows. You'll have to sort this out internally.

Sorry,

-dave

Suggest an answer