You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
I have been searching and I am not able to find the exact match for our us.
We run 3-4 times a process (Release Management) that currently is out of JIRA, but it could be a way of including it into JIRA.
In the perfect world I would trigger :
- A series of predefined tasks
- Be able to assign this to various persons
- Book them directly at certain periods of time (in calendar)
- Have some kind of view per customer and total view (Progress bar or predefined stages)
- If possible - have externals look at the progress
I have been looking at the Release Management add in, but it doesn´t seem to fit the purpose as I am not able to trigger the events and/or book and assign colleagues.
Am I hoping for to much ?