Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to send a notification via email for issue in a specific status

I'd like to know if it would be possible to set an automation rule that allows to send a notification via email to a number of Jira users even if they are not the ticket assignee.

I tried with Automation but did not succeed. I only could add some users into the Be aware of urgent issues rule type, but this does not generate an email alert and I also got an error adding a specific user (which has same user right than others I could add without issues).

thanks for your help

Alessandra

Jira Service Management 4.19.0

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @VGS Register 

Where are those users stored if they are not assignee?

Ravi

Hi Ravi,

these users are stored in the User Management of Jira. The Jira Service Desk ticket can be assign to an agent but I would like to notify the supervisor (whish is not the assignee) that a blocker ticket has been opened.

Alessandra

Like Marjorie likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

626 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you