Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up

Yuhei April 12, 2023

On the admin screen, the text area is rich text, but the text area on the portal screen is not rich text, but an object (excel or image) is attached outside the column.
Is it possible to customize it to rich text in the portal screen form/request form settings?
Please let us know how to set it up.

2 answers

0 votes
Yuhei April 13, 2023

Thank you for your response.
I will share a screenshot of the portal screen where we are trying to add the rich text.
Please answer the question again.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Yuhei 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the portal screen where you are looking to add rich text ? This will help understanding your requirement.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

Thank you for the screenshots @Yuhei 

By design it is not possible to change this behaviour. I even tried creating a custom field with Wiki Style Renderer and replicate this, however the attachment is added separately in portal view and not added inline like it does in Agent view. I found a similar feature requested in the past which is in Gathering Interest state, but I would suggest you to raise this again with Atlassian by following below process -

• open a support ticket via the Atlassian Support portal (if you are a product administrator). Atlassian Support Engineers will create or link to existing feature suggestions on your behalf (as they already do for bugs) on JAC.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events