Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we create a team managed project for Customer Service template in JIRA service Management

Cheng Peng November 4, 2021

According to the article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects/ , I should be able to choose how I wish the project to be managed.

When I create JIRA software projects, I get to choose whether it is team-managed or company-managed, just as the article suggested.

However for JIRA service management projects, I don't have the option to choose this, all projects under service management are company-managed.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2021

Please share more info. When you go to create a project do you see the following? If so which JSM category are you choosing? Not all templates are supported in TMP.

B5B16CDF-5902-4C9F-910C-C1125BEDA640.jpeg

Cheng Peng November 4, 2021

Hi, the one I chose was customer service management.

If not all JSM template can be team-managed, I guess this probably explained why I don't see the option.

Thank you

Like Natalia Ozhigova likes this
Shuang Guo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

All JSM templates are available for team-managed projects but only for users who are opt-in for the next-gen experience. Check to see if you're eligible for creating next-gen projects https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/get-the-team-managed-jira-service-management-experience/

Like Özge Kavas likes this
0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2022

Then which templates support TMP?

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Go to <your site name>.atlassian.net/jsd-next-gen in your browser.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events