Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helpdesk: display a form when a specific option is selected in the dropdown list

Davide Orbitello March 27, 2023

Hello! 

I'm setting up a HR helpdesk in my company. We have a request in our portal called "Question for HR" and in that, there is a dropdown menú with different option. 

I would like to display a form when a specific option is selected, something like:

- User open the request for HR

- Select request for "Courses and learning"

- Show a form that we already created

is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Elyes Gannoun [Elements]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hello @Davide Orbitello ,

If you are using JSM Cloud, you could maybe look into "Forms". It's a native tool in Jira Service Management that can create dynamic forms in JSM, based on Forms values:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-or-edit-a-form/

Does it answer your needs?

Davide Orbitello March 27, 2023

I'm not that sure that are we talking of the same thing, sorry I'm just starting with JSM.

So, I'll show you the screenshot of what I mean:

I have my portal here

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.40.22.png

When someone select the request for learning and development, I would like to show a Form that I already have in my forms section. Only with this selected option. 

I hope now is clear!

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events